Texas Travel Plans

We are still waiting to see if Mocha and Rye are pregnant, but we have made plans to transport the majority of the pups to Texas for the pickup day (January 13th). This will help us navigate weather most effectively. This coming week, we will schedule the ultrasound, and we will hopefully announce the ultrasound date next Thursday!

Leave a Reply