Rye’s Ultrasound

Rye is showing some signs of pregnancy, but she showed some after the last breeding too, and there were no pups. We have an ultrasound scheduled for next week, and we’ll send out an update once we know if she is pregnant. Zach has decided that he will drive Toffee’s pups to Texas with or without me, so that makes things a little more solidified. If you are interested in being on the backup list for Toffee’s litter (Male or female), please text me! They will be going home the weekend before Christmas!

Toffee is a happy mama!

Leave a Reply