Astraea’s pregnancy confirmation ultrasound is scheduled for April 15th, and her litter is fully reserved with several backup families waiting hopefully for extra pups to be born. We still have room for guardian families specifically located in Wyoming, but until we finish closing on our new house, we won’t have a location that shows up on Google. Everyone is doing great with their training, and we’re excited about the big move. For those that have been waiting specifically for a litter from Rye, will you please text me? I would like to get you on an organized list that is ready to go after Astraea gives birth. I think it’s going to fill up quickly, and I would like to know who is still interested and willing to travel. Happy Easter!